Monday, November 23, 2009

Sheesh Louise!

I missed the weekend! I was so thankful to have time with my sweet family...I didn't blog. So that is what I am thankful for - time with my cute husband and adorable boys. We spent Saturday in our PJ's for the most part. It was cold and rainy, so we stayed bundled with the exception of a run for me (Turkey Trot is Thursday!) and running to Target. We came home and decorated the tree. Sunday was church, huge nap, breakfast for dinner and then Nate went to small groups and I made cookie cakes for his work.
See why I have so much to be thankful for?

On another note here are pictures from the big O's surgery...
Umbilical hernia


I got my 'Raffe and I am ready to go! Feeling good the day after - no pain meds...just tylenol
'

Raffe even got a hospital tag!


Now there's an "innie!" And still some sticky from the bandage...I HAVE bathed him...just can't keep him pinned down to work on the sticky!

Glad to be together again



Just to make you smile...Blake and Dada



Cookie Cakes!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Our tree is up and we're ready for the double invasion! We're combo-ing decorations! you're getting more and more crafty! Can't wait to see you--love you all

Holly Heston said...

Love the cookie cakes. So cute. We put our Christmas stuff up, too. I couldn't wait. Hope you guys have a super fun Thanksgiving!!!!