Saturday, November 14, 2009

Brotha's and Sista's!

This one goes out to my wonderful brothers and sisters - by birth and law!
Pete, Whitney, Tracey and Matt.
Since I am the youngest by a few years and both Pete and Tracey got married before 22...I have know their significant others for YEARS! So, they feel real and not just "in law."
So today I want to say thank you to them! I am thankful to be so close with my siblings. We all lead busy lives and live apart but it never seems to make it weird...I still feel just as close to them as I did growing up.
Thank you for being great examples in marriage to Nate and me.
Thank you for letting me be a part of your kids lives - I really have the best nieces and nephews ever!
Thank you for taking trips to Houston to see us and be here when the boys were born.
Thank you for loving Nate, Blake and Owen.
Thank you for always including me when I was a kid.
Pete, thanks for teaching me to wrestle.
Tracey, thanks for letting me borrow your clothes when we were growing up!
Whitney, thanks for celebrating a good deal/something you got on sale with me.
Matt, thanks for being the only other person in our family to talk sports with!
Love you guys!

No comments: