Tuesday, November 17, 2009

In law and in love :)


Today I am thankful for my mother in law I know some people really get the short end of the stick when they marry into a family. But not me. I really am so blessed to have married into the family I did. From day 1 of meeting Peggy she has loved and accepted me like she had known me my whole life. She also loves my family - like my parents and siblings. It is amazing to me that even though they live in different states there is genuine love and care that abounds.

So Peggy, thank you for always welcoming me with open arms. For being excited about Nathan and I's life together. For being a great Grammy, friend, mom, and one good shopping buddy!


On one other note. We got the privilege of having dinner with the Caskey's last night. They were such a fantastic couple and we really enjoyed sharing fajitas and stories with them. They had their surgery this morning at 730. Please keep praying for their little guys. The first 24 hours is the first big milestone to cross. BTW...we had a crazy little duo with us last night that were described in their blog as "bubbly and energetic"...I think that was gracious wording :)

1 comment:

Mom said...

You do have a very sweet mama-in-law, and I got a great friend! We both won!