Friday, November 6, 2009

The Challenge

So, on my friend Todd's French Pressed Friday blog he has a challenge that for the rest of November you pick a different person everyday that you are thankful for and tell them why.

So Todd, I accept your challenge! (BTW, you should read Todd's Friday updates they are always good!)


So today, I will start with.............

NATE!

Nate, I am so thankful for you. I am so thankful that you love the Lord more than anything else in this world. That you lead our home with a heart of faithfulness, integrity and grace. That you come in every night and give me a kiss when you get home. That you call to tell me you love me, multiple times a day. That you play horsey with Blake and Owen and that you are such a good dad they scream when you walk in a room. That you work hard to provide for our family.

The horse in action.

So, now I challenge you to do the same. You don't have to blog it...but do it!

1 comment:

Mom said...

I must say I have very special sons-in-laws. You picked a good one! He's a wonderful daddy and husband, and most important a strong man of God.