Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Finishing it out

For today, I am thankful for my sweet friend, Erin. I have known this wonderful gal for 10 years! When I first met her it was at our freshman week at HPU and her brother, Clee, introduced us...I thought she was like 14. But she wasn't. She too was a freshman! We soon became quick friends and later roomed together for our sophomore through senior year. We have been in each others weddings, seen our kiddos be born, and just have had fun having life together. When I lived in Charlotte she even flew out to ride home with me that Christmas so I didn't have to drive alone. We even made t-shirts :).
Erin, Jens and Katelyn I am so thankful for you!

Now for tomorrow since I won't be on the computer, I am thankful mostly above all else for my salvation. God is so kind and so gracious to us through his loving kindness of sending his son, God in flesh, to come live a perfect life and to die as an atonement for our sins. He made a way for us when he didn't have too. For that, I am most thankful on Thanksgiving and every day.

So in recap: (Not in order of importance but of listing!)
1. Nate
2. Holly, Clee and Payton
3. HAFBC Student Ministry
4. Blake and Owen
5. Our friends, the Bates' and the Avra's
6. Mom
7. Veterans
8. Dad
9. Pete, Whitney, Tracey and Matt
10. Texas Children's Hospital
11. Peggy
12. Friends from out of state
13. Good health
14. Time with family
15. Jean and Tom
16. Erin!

I really could keep going...there are so many things I am thankful for. But for your sake...I won't!
Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Erin and Jens said...

Ah Kim! That is so nice of you! I'm glad I decided to do my blog checks tonight. That made my dad. I'm thankful for you too friend. I love you!

Mom said...

Well said, as usual! Thank you for sharing your heart and family with us this week. How grateful we are! Love you