Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Splish Splash!

I LOVE water. I love summer. And I am so excited the boys do as well!

We have started bathing them together - it's like chasing greased piglets! I have a really cute picture of them together, but it kinda shows Owen's business - so we will keep that one off of a public blog :)




In their swim suits ready for the pool! Or at least the baby pool in the backyard on days Dada isn't home. Blake really does like his swim suit (and little swimmers) but was mad at me because I took away his hanger.


3 comments:

Granma said...

Keep in mine you can use the tub pictures for blackmail later on!
I hate to tell you this, but this particular expression on Blake will will be seen quite a bit in the next few years! Owen look ready to "pickup chicks!"
Granma

Holly Heston said...

I can't wait until Payton adn the boys can go swimming. They are going to have the best time!! I just told her to come and look at the boys, and I said, "Where's Owen" and she pointed to Owen and "Where's Blake?" and she knew. She loves those boys. They really are her best buddies!!

Robin said...

Blake's little face is so precious. And Owen is a cool little customer in his hat and sunglasses!