Monday, May 4, 2009

Owen the launderer

Is that even a word? I had a hard time coming up with a title.
Today I was on the phone with my mom when I heard the boys playing at the end of their nap. I walked in and as usual saw them playing with each other through the crib slats. There was squealing and as I went to Owen's crib I found the following:
- Owen in a diaper
- PJ's underneath him
- a hooded towel
- linen pants (that's right, they have linen pants)
- a collard shirt
At first I thought - "Did he get out of his jammies?" Then I realized he had been taking clothes out of the clothes hamper that is next to his bed and pulling them into his bed through the slats.
Now that friends is a brilliant kid. That or a future owner of a laundry mat :).
On another note - Esther had her babies! Esther is the girl I asked you to pray for a few weeks back. Her little girls also have/had TTTS. They were born today. She made it to 30 weeks. They, Amaya and Liana, we near the size Blake was when he was born. One was 2 lbs 5 oz and the other 2 lbs 12oz.
Check out her blog there are pictures!

2 comments:

Erin and Jens said...

I'm just glad you don't want him to grow up to be a money launderer.

Anonymous said...

A collard is a green vegetable.
A shirt with a collar is collared.

Dad