Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful first Mother's Day with my boys. Pops, Grandma Nancy, Sean, Savannah and Grandma Stroh all came in for the weekend. We got to celebrate a big Mother's Day on Saturday night with everyone over for dinner. Then on Sunday we went to church then came home and all took some naps and then the four of us went to a cute little restraunt on Lake Houston for dinner. It was wonderful and relaxing.
As I look at my sweet boy's faces I am reminded over and over how blessed I am. They are the most adorable, sweet, fun loving, joy bringing kiddos I have ever been around. Just seeing them come into a room makes you want to smile.
Their kisses are sweet, laughs contagious and love never ending. I am so thankful to be a mom!
Me and my little guys

Great Granny Stroh and her little guys

The gang's all here! (except two sleeping little guys!)

1 comment:

Mom said...

If I'd told you a year ago what it's like to be a Mom you wouldn't have believed me!! But isn't this the greatest time? Enjoy and hold them close!
Love,
Mom