Friday, May 22, 2009

Mommy's old, but Granma and Granpa are fun!


My parents came down Sunday night to help update our computer and celebrate my birthday (guess which one came for which reason). I am sure Blake and Owen had nothing to do with their decision to come.
We had a great few days and as always the boys had so much fun with them. They thought they were pretty great.
Funny story - on Tuesday for my birthday I got to go to the grocery store by myself - whooooaaaaaa. When I got home, my dad had called because he was having car trouble and so I had to go meet him. So my mom got to watch two crawling 10 month olds all by herself. When I got back a few hours later she met me at the door! She was ready for some back up! She said there is a reason women should have babies in their 20's and 30's and not 50's!
Here are some pics:


SWITCH!!!


FAVORITES!





2 comments:

Holly Heston said...

I sure do love your parents. I know it was nice having them here and being able to do things alone. Its crazy how going to the grocery store alone becomes a treat!

Erin and Jens said...

Kim! Awesome pictures! I know your boys are super photogenic, but YOU do a great job of capturing them. And yes, it was fun seeing your folks again. Glad they were able to come down.