Friday, March 20, 2009

A trip to the Zoo



Yesterday I took the boys to the zoo for the first time. I realized that was the most sun exposure I had in two years!!! For those of you a little confused I was either on bed rest or in the hospital for most of last spring/summer. It was so great to be outside with my sweet boys and our best friends.
We went with their girlfriend, Payton, Aunt Holly, DiDi, GiGi and Nana (none of those are "real" relatives, but they are very near and dear to our hearts...so we might as well call them that.)
It was a fun day, however, we did have to skip most of their morning naps which meant they weren't as, well, perky, as usual. But it was still sweet to take them.

Owen looking at animals with GiGi


I think Payton was more interested in Owen than those fish :)


Blake having fun with DiDi


Look at Owen's face, this is how he spent most of the day - ha.


Blake trying out a grape. He was licking it.


Telling Daddy all about it

1 comment:

Holly Heston said...

Payton and I had the best time. I think she loves to be anywhere her boyfriends are.