Saturday, March 14, 2009

Nothin' really new

There isn't a whole lot going on around here these days. Nate unfortunately is working a lot. I am continuing in my bible study at church and my avoidance of house work. The boys are getting cuter every day.



Owen has cut another tooth - that makes 3 for him. He has his bottom two and this one looks like it's either his canine tooth (is that even the real name?) or right next two it. He will look like quite the country bumpkin when it comes in. He is out of the whining stage (Hooray!!!) and can sing with me and give me five. He is also pretty awesome at sitting up.




Blake has two tooth and is working on that third one. I have so far been bitten on my knee and chin by him. But he just giggles when I say, "ouch!" He loves to have playful screaming matches with his daddy. He also loves to be surprised. He just laughs and laughs. Oh, and Houdini struck again. This time he got out of his shirt while sleeping. I don't know...the kid is sneaky.




We are exciting about Nate's grandparents and mom and step dad coming in a week from Monday. The grandparents are coming from Wisconsin and will be here for a week. His mom is coming that Thursday and will be here through the weekend. Yeah for visitors!! We love company.




Here are some pics of my cuties.



And a true story about the pictures. I was taking pictures of Owen trying to get one of him sitting up and his teeth when I heard a giggle at my side. I looked over to see Blake doing this. He loves the camera!

2 comments:

Robin said...

They are getting cuter every day. I love those baby blues too!

Tracy said...

Your boys are so cute! It has been alot of fun getting to know you in our Bible study. :)