Thursday, March 5, 2009

My crazy little Owen

So for a few weeks it has been Freaky Friday - everyday. My sweet little cuddle bug Owen has morphed into crazy screamer man. Luckily only during meal times. He is quite the impatient little booger when it comes to eating. He isn't the biggest fan of having to wait for Blake to eat. I usually alternate feeding them...a few bites for one and a few for the other. Owen LOVES to eat, Blake hates it. (you would never tell by looking at them...jk.) So Owen opens his little mouth like a good little bird and eats quickly, while I pry Blake's mouth open trying to get a few spoonfuls down.



The minute I stop feeding Owen the screaming begins. I think he might break a window one day. I try to to tell him "no," I tell him to stop...but the screaming continues until meal time is over.



I hope this is a phase...



Here is how it goes in pictures. It's annoying, but it's still cute. He is still my little cuddle bug. And like I said, once it's over, he morphs back into Owen.

No comments: