Monday, March 2, 2009

Houdini and The Lord of the Dance

Every day is a new adventure around here and I can only imagine what it will be like when they are doing more than rolling every where. But my little guys are so much fun and bring so much joy to Nate and me everyday!

Yesterday we hooked up one of the door bouncers my sister gave us. And was it ever a hit! Owen especially loved it. I was literally laughing out loud at him while he jumped around like a little bean. Nate then pegged it when he said, "Wow, he looks like the Lord of the Dance." And he did. He would jump and then do a little jig with his feet. I couldn't get the jig, but I did get this picture which by the way I did nothing to entice the smile. No silly faces, or noises, just putting him in this gets this sort of reaction.




Then around 4:45 this morning I was awakened to a terrible scream from Blake. I normally don't get up to check on them, because once they see me, it's over. I usually give it a few minutes and then go. But something inside me told me to go...I did...and this is what I found. My little Houdini who had wiggled his way half way under his Ultimate Crib Sheet and was stuck. We call him Houdini because when he first came home and we swaddled him, he could get out of the Swaddle Blankets. The ones made for swaddling with Velcro. I still have no idea how he wiggled out of that. But here is our reenactment this morning.
He wasn't as happy last night.

2 comments:

Holly Heston said...

Payton always loved the bouncer.....I know your boys will too. Too cute that Owen looked like Lord of the Dance....

Hilarious picture of Blake....one of those moments you have to go get the camera and capture just how funny it is. Too cute!!!

KandD said...

You are in for tons of fun! We think that the girls just get more hilarious every day...and now that they are both walking around the house, it is just too funny.

Kerry