Monday, March 7, 2011

Owen the great!

So since O-dog takes terrible pictures lately and I feel like all the cute shots are of Blake I decided to dedicate a whole entry to him!

Also because the big man has been potty training and DOMINATING!!!!

We kind of figured he was ready, but I offically started (for the second time - the first attempt was for a whole 3 hours one morning in January) past Thursday and he has had ONE accident since! I am seriously...he's a potty training genius! He is wearing pull ups and naps and diapers at night so those times don't count but during the day he has been awesome!

Here he is in his Cars "undawares". He is very proud of wearing underware and pottying and likes to tell everyone, even the checker at walmart, all about it! ANd the second is another future blackmale photo...but look how cute that booty is!






This is a video of them being rockstars a week or so ago. My favorite part is when I ask Owen what he does when he sees a cute girl. All I can say is watch out ladies!!!

1 comment:

Holly Heston said...

So CUte!!! I love the grin at the end! I need to see those boys. It hasbeen too long!