Monday, February 14, 2011

From Blake and Owen

We


LOVE




YOU! (we couldn't seem to get a picture of them pointing at the camera...so just use your imaginations!!!!)

Happy Valentines Day!

We had a great weekend. After a movie and popcorn night Friday...we took the boys to my parents (yes, again, we are baby dumpers) and left them over night. We had a work event in Grapevine and decided to stay at the hotel next door Saturday night. We slept in Sunday, did a little shopping and a lot of eating and went to pick our little guys up Sunday evening. After dinner with the family...we headed back to Corsicana. We are thankful to be so close to family!!! We had a great weekend together and I even got flowers this morning! We reminisced about our past 6 valentines together and how different each one has been. My favorite memory has to be our 3rd one (2nd married one) where we went to Kroger and Nate said, very seriously I might add, "Honey, why don't you go get yourself some flowers and meet up front and I will pay for them."
He has learned his lesson which is why in the years since I have gotten flowers, jewelry, fancy dinners and now a night away!

2 comments:

Mom said...

I should have used your help to train your dad!! We so much fun with the guys this weekend, it seems awfully quiet around here when they go home. Happy Valentine's Day to you, too!

Eric and Darcy said...

hehehe...Eric did a similar thing a few years back and hasn't made the same mistake since!
Btw, congratulations on your pregnancy. We are all sooo excited for you!!!! Oh, and no morning sickness except for not wanting to eat was my symptoms with Elina. I'm hoping for a little girl for you :)!!!!