Monday, March 28, 2011

Waiting

I am waiting on the tweedles to wake up so we can head over to the NEW HOUSE! We were not supposed to get the keys until Wednesday but they brought them by last night! We still are going to paint and the movers still wont be able to come until Friday, but it at least slows us down a little and give us a little more time to get out of the big house. We.are.so.ready.


So while I wait, a little catch up. Last weekend we missed the Heston's so much we kind of sprung a trip on them. We drove down Friday after work, spent the night and then went to the zoo on Saturday morning. We wore those kiddos out! We hate being so far away from our wonderful friends, but at least it gives us more people to go see!

Here is the gang on the train:


And Blake with the "eeh-phants"


We then decided to be crazy and left the Houston zoo, drove back to Corsicana, grabbed some hockey tickets, went to Euless, dropped off the boys, picked up my sister and Matt, and went to the Dallas Stars game. We had fourth row seats...so much fun! No pictures though...I was too tired!


This past weekend was also eventful. We closed Friday. Then on Saturday took the boys to the Navarro County Youth Expo. We saw a lot of boots, bedazzling, and animals! The boys really loved petting the cows and lambs and all of the other animals. Nate and I had a work dinner Saturday night in Grandview, TX and then Sunday I headed to the big D for the day. I had a shower for a sweet friend and then dinner with my old roomie, Elizabeth!


Whew....I am tired just thinking about the past few weeks. We have so much to do in the next few, too...such an exciting time!!! We need to get setlled and then we are having so many visitors I can hardly wait! The Ramseys, Auntie, hopefully the Hestons and my family will be making it down so soon! We are excited to show of Corsicana and our new home.

Maybe some pics of the house soon!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

It was so great getting to see you. Much love, Friend.

Eric and Darcy said...

I just remembered that I typed out a comment on a previous post and when I went to post it, my laptop died! What I wanted to tell you is that my preggo symptoms with Elina were EXACTLY the same you are having. Therefore, I predict it's a girl :) Congrats on the new house!! So exciting!