Tuesday, March 15, 2011

locks of love and lots of showing!

So this past weekend I did something I have wanted to for a long time...I cut my hair! Specifically for locks of love. I had been growing it long for a while and realized when we moved here that I was with in the goal.
So on Saturday I cut of 10 inches! It was fun and I am glad I did it.
Here are the before and recent after:
Another photo of me...I have been asked to put up some pictures of me showing...I am 16 weeks and here is my self portrait with a cars booty in the back ground.
I know I am showing a lot!!! But I am still in my regular clothes! I wore maternity pants once last week and forgot how much I don't like them...so I went back to my pants.

2 comments:

Kelcy Lillianne said...

Despite the distance and lack of communication... we still think alike :) just yesterday i randomly started thinking about you and was wondering if you were showing :) i want to come see you some time soon!

Rubies and Rewards said...

Love that baby bump! I will bring you my bella band in a few weeks and maybe you can stay in your jeans even longer!