Monday, March 8, 2010

YE-HAW!

It's Rodeo time in Houston. This means lots of fatty fried foods, paying a lot to park and smelling stinky animals. It also means fun with friends.
We took Blake and Owen to the Rodeo with Clee, Holly and Payton. Besides the $20 we had to pay to park...it was worth every penny!
We had so much fun! However, I am pretty sure that by the time we left, all 4 million Houston residents were there that night. It was so crowded.

They won't hold our hands when they walk...but they will hold Payton's!!!

Looking at something country and rodeo-ish, I am sure.


3 comments:

Holly Heston said...

We had the best time. Paytin sur loves her Blake and Owen. Worth every penny, I say!

Granma said...

Granpa said doesn't look like she can make up her mind, they're both too cute! (actually I think HE said good-looking, I added cute!)

Amanda said...

yay I am glad they enjoyed. J&R will be about their age next year when it comes around again. I can't wait to take them!