Thursday, February 11, 2010

Who's picking on who?

So the boys think it's really funny to play in each other cribs after nap times. The other day I put Owen in Blake's. Blake was in a real playful mood and Owen couldn't decide if he thought it was funny or not.
One thing you should know. Both boys have ONE item in the house that they never have to share. If they want it, they get it. For Owen it's a giraffe named "'Raffe" and for Blake it's Monkey.

Here is how the event started:


Here are some videos...

Disclaimer! There is baby crying in this video. Rest assured, no one was hurt...just maybe aggravated!


Last thing our friend from SC with TTTS will be delivering today. her boys are weighed in at 5lbs 5oz and 4 lbs 13 oz. Hopefully they will be bigger! Those can go 10% either way. Blake and Owen both came in bigger than expected. They are going to induce her in this morning!

5 comments:

Mom said...

Blake was feeling frisky! He was really on Owen's last nerve!! This will get more and more interesting as they get bigger won't it??
Love them for me

Robin said...

What a sad little Owen face! Blake is so adorably mischievous.

susanna said...

These videos made me laugh so hard! That's how Luke cries when Jake picks on him! I see a boxing ring in your back yard in the future :)

You are doing such a great job girl. You were thrust into the realm of dealing with sibling fights right away! I'll say it again...I MISS YOU!!!

Abbey said...

ummm...it is getting harder to tell these 2 boys apart! I'm pretty sure that means I need to come visit again soon.

KandD said...

Brooke insists on getting into Audrey's crib before nap, after nap, before bedtime, and when they wake up. And she throws her animals (4) and blankets (2) and pacifiers (2)in there as well.
That is why I am dreading moving them to beds cause I am sure Brooke will always want to be with Audrey.