Tuesday, February 2, 2010

This is why time out doesn't always work

Especially when only one of them is in it!
You have to listen very carefully. I was far way and sneaking the video.

Do you hear Owen say "Here you go!" As he hands Blake the monkey? Talking up a storm, I tell you!

Bad for me...awesome for them. It has to be AWESOME to have a twin!

On other news, Nega and his wife are still hanging in there. Her blood pressure has gone down some, but they are still not out of the woods. She is still in the hospital in the country's capital, Addis Adaba. I have seen this hospital...not really the "best."

Thanks for the prayers, as Nega said, our God is sovereign and in control!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! What was Blake in time-out for?

Mom said...

How cute! They have a special world, don't they? When did you change their beds?

KandD said...

Wait til one of them asks to be in time out too so that they can both do it....clearly missing the point!

And I agree that it must be too fun to have a twin :)

susanna said...

Oh my goodness! Too cute! I have to separate my boys too when one is in time out. Luke crawls up in the "time out chair" with Jake. At that moment, it's all over. I have to put Luke in the Pack n Play whenever Jake is timeout!

Amanda said...

too funny!!!