Wednesday, January 21, 2009

6 months and some change




I promise one day to write about something other than my babies! I use to get so annoyed with women who only talked about their kids. But I just can't help it! They are really cute and they are my little buddies! And for the record, I try really hard while in conversations with people to actually talk about something other than Blake and Owen - so sorry for people who read my blog! I guess you are figuring it out.

So I saw this on another mom's blog and thought it was really cute. She did it when her kid was 6 months and mine are 6 months and some change - but it still works.

OWEN (for the record his name is FULL of hard letters!)

O - Overly Cuddly
I know that is a bad start, but O is a hard letter! Owen is the most cuddly kid you will ever meet. He loves to be loved on and he will just melt into you! They say at church they always hold him, because he is so easy to hold!

W- Wide-eyed
Owen has the brightest eyes I have ever seen. They are always so big like he is taking in every moment.

E- Excitable
Owen is so easily excited. Just look at him across the table and he squeals with excitement. But the two people who get the loudest yells - Daddy and Blake.

N- Nice
Okay, I know I am showing you how lacking my vocabulary is, but, the point is that Owen does not have a mean bone in his body...at least we haven't found it yet.

*For the record, I wish there was an "R" in his name. It would stand for Rabbi. Owen loves to do this sound in the back of his throat. He makes it all day long like he is try to speak Hebrew.

17 lbs 8oz

BLAKE

B- Bouncy
My little guy could stand all day long. He loves to stand in front of me while bouncing up and down.

L- Loud
Blake is really a happy kid and squeals when excited...and boy, oh boy, the squeals can get loud! And high pitched!

A- All Smiles
Blakey LOVES people...especially girls. When in public - he is grinning.

K- Kicker
The cutest thing Blake is does (okay...I don't know if I could pick the cutest...but this certainly is a favorite) is kick his feet when happy. If he is in his bouncer and we need to move him, we just pick the whole thing up and when we do he starts to kick his feet like he is going to take off! He also kicks and kicks while you are kissing him.

E- Energetic
Blake wakes up happy and ready to go. He would play all day long if we would let him. In the mornings I am greeted by him talking to himself while kicking the bumper in his bed. I peek over to see him and say good morning and he gives me a high pitched squeal and huge grin.

13lbs 10oz

What can I say, I am a lucky mom! See why I talk about them all the time!

1 comment:

Holly Heston said...

how precious! I love those pictures. Those boys are so sweet and fun.....they are Payton's best friends, you know?