Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Food for thought

 Thought I would steer away from our advent for a few minutes and show some recent found yummy foods!

I accidentally got this at the store the other day.  I didn't look well enough to see that it is not the light kind.  But oh.my.life. this stuff delicious!  I let Blake have some today and he said, "it's ice cream yogurt?"  Yummy.  So if you are willing to spend 14g f fat and 39g of sugar per serving on yogurt, I highly recommend this :)

 <><>
This is another recent favorite find I have made.  It is seasoned rice vinegar.  I am not usually a huge vinegar person, but I do like vinagerettes.  So I thought I would try this on salads for a whole 5 calories per serving.  I love it.  It is very sweet and a good subititute for salald dressings!!
This sandwich I made last night and it is scrumptious!!!  It is from Cooking Light and so easy, so good and reheats well!!!
http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/mozzarella-chicken-sandwich-10000001185367/

2 comments:

Kelcy Lillianne said...

yummmmm!!! i need to come eat at your house again soon!!! :)

Mom said...

I've used the seasoned rice vinegar for coleslaw for a long time, it's great. Everything looks very yummy!