Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Day 6

Big idea:
It was time for them to register for the census.

Activity: Make Brownie snacks.  This idea was inspired by a pinterest idea.  I saw some brownie tree pops.  I changed it up a little and it was fn because the boys got to do more of the making, not just decorating.  I poured the brownie batter into 2 pans instead of one so that they were thinner.  Then we let the boys pick whatever christmas cookie cutter they wanted to make their own.  Then we decorated.  It was a success!  And delicious!







She was there too :)

We needed baths afterwards and in true third child form...this is her first bath picture and she is almost 15 weeks old!!  She's gonna have neglect issues!!

Look at that sweet bunny!

1 comment:

Mom said...

I love these dailies! And that sweet baby looks adorable as well as my buddies. Love the last one! Happy Wednesday!