Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Chuck E Cheese!

When we were in Mississippi we spent a whole day with Grammy! It was so fun. She took the boys to Chuck-e-Cheese. They were a little overwhelmed at first, but warmed up quickly. They had cars that you could ride in, tokens to carry around, and games that I "Blake-ified". That means, I took games for big people and let Blake do them. He played skeeball and basketball. Here he is playing skeeball.









Here are the boys in the riding cars. Owen and his buddy Stuart little, and Blake with Barney. Look in Blake's hand. He LOVED that I let him carry around the tokens. He also loved putting them in the coin slots.



Here is Owen eating yummy cheese pizza with Grammy.


Here is Peggy and me at my birthday party that she had for me Friday night. And next to us is the best cake I have ever had!!

3 comments:

Mom said...

looks like good ole Chuck E. Cheese came thru again for a good time! Your hair is so cute! Miss you guys.

Rubies and Rewards said...

That was one yummy cake!!!

Holly Heston said...

so fun! Someday, when we are really brave and maybe have our husbands around, we can brave chuck e. cheeses too. Oh, wait...we are going to brave Seaworld in August. That should be enough adventure.