Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Presents!

Blake and Owen got their first Christmas present last week. It was a dump and fill wagon filled with Mega Blocks from Auntie and Uncle T. It has been a huge hit. I mean seriously...for a boy, what is there not to love?
Filling it with stuff - check.

Dumping stuff - check.

Building stuff - check.

Tearing down what you just built - check.

Pushing things - check.

Pulling things - check.

And probably the most favorite thing of all, getting in it - check.



And for kicks and giggles...can you guess who is who?

3 comments:

Mom said...

I know my boys! Blake at top, then Owen in the next 2 (I hope I'm right!)
Always smiling, gotta love em!

susanna said...

I agree with your mom! Blake, then Owen!

Abbey said...

I'm with your mom except I think the bottom picture may be Blake. :)