Friday, December 4, 2009

Oh the weather outside is frightful

Let is SNOW! Let is SNOW! Let is SNOW!

So cliche' but so exciting and appropriate!
It's snowing in Houston people! I am so excited. The flurries might be tiny but even the boys noticed them and have been sitting in the window ceil watching them this morning.

The past few days we have been working on Christmas card pictures which I assure you is not easy with two 17 month olds...but I think we have a keeper.
So you get all the throw aways! That is until your Christmas card arrives!

I sure love this kid!













And he sure love Blake













And Blake sure loves him - I don't know if you can tell but there was LOTS of laughter and tickling in this picture.













Playing outside in our super cool new fleeces




















Ever had one of those days?

2 comments:

Mom said...

Nothing is as much fun as the first snow! I love the giggle pictures. Stay warm! love you all and miss you already!

Kelcy Lillianne said...

loved these! especially the third one! i want a christmas card :)