Sunday, August 2, 2009

A day in the life of boys...




When I was in high school I use to tell my parents that I wanted 4 boys. It looks like I am half way there! Let me tell you I am sure girls are fun, and I wouldn't mind having one one day...but for now I am loving having boys. Sure they are tiring, even Elmo thinks so...but they are also HILARIOUS!

The other day they pulled the cushions off of the couch and began crawling all over them. We had never shown them this before, I guess it's just innate!




Blake's go at it...





Owen's turn!




Then tonight they were in the kitchen playing while we were eating. I looked over and Owen had his sippy cup of milk. He would drink it, baby gargle it and let it spill out of his mouth. It would drip all over the floor where Blake was right next to him on his stomach LICKING it off of the ground!

We pretended we didn't see it! Too funny!
And people wonder why I keep my house clean!

2 comments:

Eric and Darcy said...

This is such a cute post. I love it! Twin boys are the best (not that I'm biased at all!)!

Mom said...

I agree with Elmo! It's a good thing you've always been an energetic mommy!