Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Vacation is all I ever wanted!

This past weekend we got to host my sister and her family for their family vacation. My mom, the boys, and I got to tag along on all of their family fun. The boys were very happy to have so much love!
We took them to Galveston (John and Gracey's first time to see the ocean), Discovery Green, our neighborhood pool which is more like a mini-water park and church. We had so much fun!
John and Gracey at Galveston


The boys at the beach





At Discovery Green




John, Gracey, Blake and Owen

2 comments:

Mom said...

We had some serious fun! Thanks for the A+ resort. John already thinks you guys are the best! What a special time.
Love,
Mom

Eric and Darcy said...

Hi Nathan and Kim!
Yes, we know who you are! Eric's dad passed along Nathan's contact info awhile back for when we have have questions. I'm going to add you to my "stalking list" so I can follow your blog. We're so glad you found our blog!
We are very excited to have the boys home. They did excellent after the birth. I ended up back in the hospital for an extra week because of low white blood cells. But, we're home now and enjoying our little ones!

Darcy and Eric Groen