Thursday, March 28, 2013

More expo School Hunt and Easter beginnings

How did Easter sneak up on me?!  I have been on a mad dash since Tuesday to get things ready for this weekend.  It makes me a little sad I don't do more preparation for Easter.  I wish I had put as much effort into it as I do Christmas.  Next year, right?!
Last weekend we were BUSY!  We took the kids back to the expo so Caroline could see the animals and go to the steak lunch.  This is so different from my childhood, but I love it!
BUNNIES

Steak lunch



The boys spent the rest of the weekend fishing with their new fishing poles!

dying Easter Eggs


Blake at the school hunt




Caroline was NOT interested in eggs...she only wanted to swing!






Happy Easter!

2 comments:

granma said...

She mixes right in, doesn't she?? Love the pictures! She looks adorable and her new outfit! Boys look like they're having so much fun! Love you guys!

Abbey said...

I could just eat Caroline up. She is so cute! And the boys are growing like weeds! Thanks for sharing pictures. :)