Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Blubonnets 2.0

The boys first spring I took their pictures in the bluebonnets. We missed last year for some reason, but this year I took them again and was a little smarter. For starters I had 3 other big people, Nate, Lindsay and Hal, to help me wrangle babies. Two, we went in the morning instead of the afternoon. Three, I didn't walk down in a ditch like last time. The result...a few very cute pictures of my boys in the great state flower! I also got Nate in his first bluebonnet shot. He said, "I am so embarrassed." I said, "Smile!"


Trouble....


I took one picture of Blake and this is exactly what he did...pose...again...trouble!


And the family shot!


2 comments:

Jessie said...

so sweet! Love these munchkins!!

Mom said...

They are slightly bigger than the last time you took pics for sure! Love them! They make your heart smile!