Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day

Well, I was spoiled this past weekend and I liked it!

I got to go to see my family this past week which was the beginning of the spoiling. (pictures to come). Then over the weekend I got to go get a hair cut, dinner with friends, donuts for breakfast Sunday morning, a nap, mani/pedi and Mexican food for dinner!

Oh man, it was awesome! Thank you Nate, Blake and Owen!

I love being a mommy. My boys are awesome. It's been easier than expected because I have a great example in my mom. Plus many other awesome examples from my grandma, mother in law, sister, sister in law and Nate's grandparents. I am so surrounded by great examples - I am so thankful for all of them.


Here are some photos from the weekend.

After church. Blake wouldn't sit with me :(


Owen and Dada at dinner. Look at that sneak attach chip stealer!
Blake eating some salsa! A true Texan!

2 comments:

Mom said...

I love your hair! Very cute pics, I'm so glad you had a great weekend. We miss you guys so much already! Give hugs and kisses for me. Love you

Robin said...

So glad you got spoiled, cause you deserve it! Also, blue is so your color and your hair looks fab!