Monday, September 14, 2009

Yeah for friends!

Again...I am so late posting this.

A few weeks ago we had the best treat - Abbey and Allen came to visit! Abbey is one of my dearest friends in the world. She and I met while serving at Forest Hill Church together 5 1/2 years ago. However, it feels way longer than that. One of the best things about Abbey and my friendship is that we have gotten to walk so many roads together. When we first met we had both just graduated college and we were adjusting to life as adults. We then both met our sweeties, began dating them within a few weeks of each other, got engaged within a few weeks of each other, lived together while planning weddings and got married two weeks a part. We both then moved (her to their first home in Charlotte, and Nate and me to TX), were pregnant at the same time, both on long stints of bed rest and now we have very busy boys that are 6 weeks a part. Not to mention she married one of my favorite people, Todd.

As you can see...she is a very special friend and a very wonderful friend for flying to Texas so I could meet Allen and she could meet Blake and Owen. We had so much fun.


Here are some picture highlights:
The triple threat:


My favorite picture - they were giving hugs!





2 comments:

Mom said...

Such a precious and sweet friend. Friends of the heart last forever, even if the distance is great. The boys will always have such special memories they make together over the years. She's one of our favorites, too!

Abbey said...

We had so much fun! I'll try to post the few pictures that I took, too.