Thursday, February 5, 2009

Why I love my boys...

When I first found out we were having twins I was convinced there would be at least ONE girl in there! When we found out there were two boys, I just starred at the ultrasound picture over and over, not really believing what I saw. And actually I saw nothing - so when I went into my next appointment - I made them prove it to me. My parents reminded me that when I was in high school I used to tell them I was going to have four kids and they would be all boys.


God always knows what He is doing and it so the case with Blake and Owen. I love having boys! A few reasons why: (if you don't like bathroom humor don't read these!)


1.) One night as we were changing Owen he tooted really loud and belly laughed for a good thirty seconds.


2.) Blake peed on his face this morning and that wasn't the first time. And when I realized what had happened...he laughed.





Why i love MY boys:


1.) Owen has been rolling over for a while but he pretty much likes to just laze. This morning he must have been on a sugar high because he was rolling all over the floor. I left the room to change Blake and heard him laughing in the living room. I went back in to find him rolling around all the while going, "OOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhh" then a belly laugh. He was rolling so fast it was like he had lost control!


2.) They are both teething and sucking on whatever they can find. Blake's favorite thing - his lip. Look at this face! So cute!

See, I love having boys...or maybe just my boys :)

2 comments:

Me Addison And Our Boys said...

Hi Kim,
My name is Katie and I found your blog through a nurses when tring to find out more about TTTS. I just found out a friend of mine found out this is the case with her twins. She is 17 weeks along. I was wondering if you had any advice on what I could do for her...was there anything special that helped you when you were going through the uncertainty of TTTS? Of course prayer, but something tangilble? If so and you wouldn't mind could you email me your thoughts: ryanandkatie@hotmail.com
Thanks so much and your boys are beautiful!

Holly Heston said...

I love your boys too....and so does Payton. They are the happiest, smiliest (if that;s a word) babies I have ever met. (kind of like their mama!) I think those smiles are what helps them get all the ladies. THat's what Payton says anyway!