Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Strawberry fields forever

The kids and I ventured out with a good friend down to Fairfield (about 30 minutes south) to go pick some strawberries. Don't they say, "Many hands make a light load?" Well that is true when you have three three year old pickers and a grabby baby on board. We had a good time and it was a gorgeous afternoon. We picked 4 lbs of strawberries and paid $9. Not bad! We came home and grilled out with daddy and finished the evening with some smores on the grill. Yummmmmmy!!!



You could eat and pick!


Blake is a budding photographer.  He loves to take pictures.  Not bad, right?
I really, really love this picture

2 comments:

Granma said...

You're a very fun and brave Mama! I remember when you took the boys when they were very little to pick blueberries! Blake is a very promising photographer!

katie said...

I found your blog through Kelly's Korner Mom's of Multiples post. I have a little boy who turned 2 in January and 10 month old identical twin girls. My girls are also TTTS survivors. I would love to chat with you about our experiences. I don't really blog, but I'm on Facebook. :)

~Katie Guidone
katielynn246@gmail.com