Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Like mother like daugther

Sweet baby girl is 5 months old today!  I can not believe it.  She is the sweetest, happiest, most content child ever.  We sure were concerned those first two months...jk! 
She is still tiny.  She has chubby little thighs, but I don't think this baby will ever be big.  She is a petite little thing.
Her personality is really starting to develop and she does more than just look like her mama...she is very much like her mama!  Uh oh!
Caroline wants to be where the party is.  She loves to be around people and can not sleep if a party is happening.  She never cries, but never sleeps either!  I have been saying she can say "hi."  SHe is not making any "ma" or "da" sounds, but has been sounding like she is saying hi.  Yesterday I got her to wave at me and say hi.  I didn't catch the complete thing on video, so you will have to take my word on it or try to see it in the video, or just play along with this proud mama!
Happy 5 months, CJ...we LOVE you!

2 comments:

Granma said...

I HEARD IT! And it's not just a mama thing she did wave and say hi! She is brilliant! So very sweet and growing up so fast! Miss her! Give her a birthday kiss for me!

susanna said...

that child is definitely trying to say hi!!! love you and miss you!! she is precious ;)