Thursday, September 1, 2011

Our Carolina girl



Well - she is hear! Caroline Jean Stroh arrived last Thursday, August 25 at 3:30pm. She weighed in at a whopping 6 lbs, 12oz and 19 1/2 inches long. She's taken our hearts!


She is so sweet, so calm, and best of all able to sleep through her brothers riding bikes all around her swing. I laugh when I think about babies who wake up with a door bell - not this girl!
Blake and Owen are adjusting wonderfully. Owen loves to kiss her and asks to hold her. Blake likes talking to her and will rub her head...but won't kiss her. They are doing so much better than we could have ever imagined!!! I think it has helped that daddy has been home with them to play with them all week.


My mom has been here and like with the boys she is super granma! She does the night shift. So I feed her and pass her off. I am hoping granma will move in!
Family of 5!

We have had lots of visitors! Granpa...


Granma

 
Aunt Tracey, Uncle Matt, John and Gracey










Grammy and Papa Ric








We are so glad she's here!










































1 comment:

Eric and Darcy said...

Congratulations! She is just beautiful! I'm glad everyone is getting settled into their new routine :)