Thursday, August 18, 2011

Caroline's a-coming!

We have 11 days! TICK TOCK! I am at a mix of emotions. Ready to physically not be preggers anymore, but also wanting to soak in every minute with my sweet boys. We have been making lots and lots of progress getting things ready for her. One major this is her room is 99% done! All we are waiting for is our mattresses for the guest daybed in her room.





Here are some pictures of her room:




And here is a onsie I made her and two I made for little Watson who will be born about 2 weeks after.








We have been asked a ton if the boys know what is going on. And my answer is YES! I have started nesting and I think that they have, too! Starting Monday they began to act like their monkey and giraffe are their babies. They want them to be in Caroline's room. Swing them, bounce them, tuck them into the crib...they also wanted to learn what everything was in her room and what is was used for. For the past 4 days we have spent most of our days in her room. They have even learned to swaddle! It's super sweet and excites me that they might do more than just ignore her when she gets here!





No comments: