Tuesday, July 12, 2011

More pictures!

I got asked a lot of I made the cake and the answer is yes! I know everyone should be impressed/surprised. Of course I had the help of my mom and mother in law. It was super easy and a Betty Crocker cake idea. Thanks for the compliments!!!


Here are so more pictures from the big weekend!


Blake and buddy, Eli, eating some dinner:





Owen with Miles and Mariah:





Blowing out the candles:





Part of the party crew:




With Granma and Granpa:




Grammy and Papa Ric:




Waking up on their birthday - officially 3!:

Blake:



Owen:




Excited for more presents...and that there were balloons!!:



Eating birthday breakfast on their celebrate plates - monkey bread, watermelon and eggs:

Blake and Grammy



Owen:


Reading their new books with Daddy:

1 comment:

Mom said...

So cute! Love those boys, blue eyes shining! Thanks for sharing.