Monday, October 11, 2010

HHHH-PPPPPP-UUUUUU

This past weekend Holly and I took our four kiddos with out hubby's to our college homecoming! We had a lot of fun! It was a ton of work, but not nearly as bad as we had thought it would be. My group made it through the weekend with only one timeout and one melt down each! I thought that was pretty good!
It was fun taking the boys to such a special place and equally as fun seeing faces I hadn't seen in years. Howard Payne is a special place and I am proud to be a part of it!
Here are a few photo highlights!

Here we come! At 8:30am!!! We got to stay at some of the Heston's family friends...this was our view when we woke up!


Owen was very concerned with Booper (Cooper) all weekend...he was trying to get him to say "Cheese!"


At the parade - they really loved the band! I think it was a shout out to Uncle Pete and Aunt Whitney!


Holly and her crew!


The boys sliding at the "Little Jackets Nest" - a play area just for kids.


Payton was singing the Alma Matter and ready to say "Ahh Sting 'Em!"


Here the kids are in front of Old Main Tower.


Me and my crew! (they were very tired at this point!)


Me and Holly!

5 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

To think you didn't even want to go there! Signed Dad!

Elizabeth said...

I thought about the fact you guys were there this year. I would love to go visit the old place again. Such warm memories.

Robin said...

So much CUTENESS!!!

Misty said...

Beautiful girls! With beautiful babies. Thanks for sharing.

Holly Heston said...

I love the video! I hadn't seen it. Gotta love our little yellowjackets! Fun weekend!!!