Sunday, September 12, 2010

Wher oh where have we been?

For some reason, I have been seriously lacking in my blogging. I think the only people affected by this are family who live vicariously through the blog to see those two sweet boys named Blake and Owen.
We have had a ton going on the past few weeks. On a serious and sad note, I had a miscarriage a few weeks ago. I was 9 weeks along and since have had a D&C that did not go according to plan and have had a really hard time recouping. I am hoping to be back to normal soon.

On other, happier notes we have had so many visitors. God made me to be a people person and so he had lots of trips planned before any of this happened. I was so thankful to have the past few weeks filled with family and friends to help me get through this time.
So here is to catching up. I can't promise rhyme or reason to pictures...but at least you can see how cute the boys are!
These first two are for Auntie...because she sent the boys these very cute outfits!!!
Thanks Auntie!



We also had a visit from Nini and Pops. They spoiled us all rotten! It was great! I did a really bad job with pictures, but one day we went to the Children's Museum in The Woodlands. We had a great time...the boys loved it.

Here are the best pictures I got.
They really loved getting to drive the fire truck!


And if you are wondering about Christmas presents...we love trains!
Ok! More to come later!

2 comments:

Alexis Grant said...

So sorry to hear about the miscarriage. Thinking of you! Don't forget you're blessed in so many ways -- evidence in the photos you posted today!

Eric and Darcy said...

Oh Kim, I'm so sad to hear about the miscarriage. I really hope you feel better soon. It's so frustrating when things don't go according to our "plan." Good thing to know that the only thing that matters is His plan :). Whenever I go through a stinky time, Jeremiah 29:11 always pops in my head: "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord...."