Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Success!

Well a few things:
1.) Today is the 2 year mark from when the boys were diagnosed with TTTS...and today you would never know it!
2.) We celebrated by a successful trip to the zoo with our buddies, Emily and Maddox. We took the wagon and the boys did great! I had thought of getting "leashes" for them, but decided to see how they would do. I have to admit I was a little terrified when we got there to see that it must have been national field trip day because there were rows and rows of buses! But they did awesome! They even got to walk some!!! Yeah boys!!!
3.) Check out for my interview on Karen Moise's blog. http://miraclesofmultiples.blogspot.com/
Pics of the zoo to come!

2 comments:

Holly Heston said...

Yea Boys!!!

I can't believe it has been 2 years. THey really are such a miracle!!

Love you guys

Mom said...

i can't believe it's been 2 years since that day. What a joy the last 2 years have been. You're an amazing young lady and I think your guy is pretty great, too!