Friday, October 23, 2009

How things have changed

We don't have a video camera and so we have a few moments that we caught either with our digital camera or in this case my cell phone to remind us of how things have significantly changed in our house over the past year.
I remember this day so vividly...it was a rare day that the boys just cried and cried. I was all alone that day and because it was so rare, I didn't really know what to do. So what else would a good mom do? Stick her babies in bouncy seats and record them crying to show daddy what kind of day we had!
The quality is awful because it's off of an old cell phone...but who cares about what you are seeing...just make sure your speakers are on and you will get the point!
This is from September 26th, 2008

1 comment:

Erin and Jens said...

Oh man! Things certainly have changed. I remember you telling me about that day. I'm not sure what I would have done.